• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of rabbits

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
Mottle and Peaches when I saw them advertised ...

Harvest at the furry friends rescue with all her siblings

My new belgian hare doe xxx

My new belgian hare buck xxx

Daisy when she was at barc

Tessie and Daisy at barc

Close up of Daisy at barc

Close up of Tessie at barc

Tessie again x

I cant believe how much Tessie and Daisy have grown since then. Harvest has pretty much doubled in size!

The new belgian hares are settling in sooo well. I really love them and intend to take loads more pics :love:

Lovely pics :love: I missed your new arrivals, been away for a week, they are gorgeous :love: what are they called? The doe is upside down for me though :lol:

Thank you everyone. The Tessie and Daisy ones are all taken by barc, and furry animal friends in surrey took the cute hamster ones.

Zoobec, I have also been away. I went to Cottontails rescue in Westbury and collected these beautiful belgian hares on the way home. I have called the doe Autumn and the buck (her son) Sunshine.

It was quite an adventure taking them on the train. They were amazing. Sunshine ate loads of hay and flopped out. They both put their noses to the bars when I talked to them and didnt seem at all fazed with all the station noises (1 hour wait in Newport for our connection).

It was a great relief to get them home and to see them exploring the aivery run (6 x 2 welfare hutch inside a 10 x 6 aivery run). I am totally smitten.

Awwww Harvest is my Domino's sibling!!!!!!!!!! My Domino is one of them!

Awwww how lovely!!! Harvest is soo lively and not one for being handled. I try to give her cage a good old change around regularly to keep her intersted. Would love to see more Domino pics x

Thank you everyone. The Tessie and Daisy ones are all taken by barc, and furry animal friends in surrey took the cute hamster ones.

Zoobec, I have also been away. I went to Cottontails rescue in Westbury and collected these beautiful belgian hares on the way home. I have called the doe Autumn and the buck (her son) Sunshine.

It was quite an adventure taking them on the train. They were amazing. Sunshine ate loads of hay and flopped out. They both put their noses to the bars when I talked to them and didnt seem at all fazed with all the station noises (1 hour wait in Newport for our connection).

It was a great relief to get them home and to see them exploring the aivery run (6 x 2 welfare hutch inside a 10 x 6 aivery run). I am totally smitten.

1) All your bunnies are super cute :love::love::love:
2) I love Autumn as a name :thumb:
3) I NEED more piccies of Autumn & Sunshine!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww how lovely!!! Harvest is soo lively and not one for being handled. I try to give her cage a good old change around regularly to keep her intersted. Would love to see more Domino pics x

Dom (or Sir Dominoss as we called him) is very set in his ways - and when he wants out, he sits at the cage door sometimes he just wants a cuddle :love: He loves sitting in my hands just watching the TV! He chucks food out to Rupert tho which is VERY annoying! Naughty! He goes in his ball, and chases Tia!
I'll upload some photos! He's so fast he's hard to get photos of!

Back