• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I call them a quad yet?!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Some pics from this morning... Breakfast together :D

Heidi is only hiding under the table cos that's what she does when she thinks she's got something great that no one else has, in this case a piece of carrot :lol:

(Note Dash's moult lines that make number 31?!)

Heidi and Summer!!! Wow :D

I think its safe to say Skye and Dash have made friends :D

Looks like a quad to me! :thumb:
They are all beautiful buns! I especially like Dash (I :love: grey buns!) Don't tell the others I said that though, don't want anyone getting jealous :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, they look so happy!! :love::love::love: Great pics! (Gives me lots of hope too!)
I love your accommodation too, lots of hidey holes and different things of interest for them!

Aww :love: lovely pics :love: looks like a quad to me :thumb: welcome to the quad club :lol:

Aw thanks everyone :D I just can't believe how quickly it's got to this. I can't wait til they a start exploring the upper levels and things :D I'm so glad I don't have to split the shed in two :lol:

They certainly seem happy together, must be some sort of record - 3 days for a quad. Must start preparing to do my quad. Come in No 31! They're going to have a super time. Well done.

They certainly seem happy together, must be some sort of record - 3 days for a quad. Must start preparing to do my quad. Come in No 31! They're going to have a super time. Well done.

Thanks, I'm totally amazed!! Not even 3 days, they didn't go in together til 5pm ish Friday so really only 2 days! I honestly didn't expect this so quickly but it's a relief cos I'm in work mon to thurs now so at least I can feel comfortable leaving them. I know they won't be 100% for a while but I really couldn't have wished for a better start! I really think the set up made a massive difference - everything new or neutral and lots if places to hide. It prevented anything escalating into fights. Not seen any fur today!! :D

Thanks, I'm totally amazed!! Not even 3 days, they didn't go in together til 5pm ish Friday so really only 2 days! I honestly didn't expect this so quickly but it's a relief cos I'm in work mon to thurs now so at least I can feel comfortable leaving them. I know they won't be 100% for a while but I really couldn't have wished for a better start! I really think the set up made a massive difference - everything new or neutral and lots if places to hide. It prevented anything escalating into fights. Not seen any fur today!! :D

I know mine went like a dream, I just re read my bonding thread :lol: they went in together Saturday lunch and moved outside on Monday lunch 48 hrs later :lol:

Just taken this pic of the monitor, Dash, Heidi and Skye have been sat together for ages, Skye is currently having a good wash :love:

I know mine went like a dream, I just re read my bonding thread :lol: they went in together Saturday lunch and moved outside on Monday lunch 48 hrs later :lol:

Brilliant :thumb: I just hope I don't spoil things when I make changes. They need hay racks putting up, which I can't imagine will make any diff. I need to get my hutches sold so I can get the runs moved into place and install the runaround! All I can hear on the monitor right now though is pouring rain :( I hope we get a decent spring/Summer!

Brilliant :thumb: I just hope I don't spoil things when I make changes. They need hay racks putting up, which I can't imagine will make any diff. I need to get my hutches sold so I can get the runs moved into place and install the runaround! All I can hear on the monitor right now though is pouring rain :( I hope we get a decent spring/Summer!

I think they'll be fine, I don't imagine hay racks etc will make any difference. Once mine were in their shed I reused their old litter trays after cleaning and neutralising with watered down vinegar , and then added levels after, but all that didn't bother them. I guess once they've sorted their places in the hierarchy they'll be fine :thumb:

I've been following your bonding threads and thinking wow!

I am so thrilled and pleased for you , what a beautiful quad :love:

I would love a quad but unfortunately my Pickle is not suited to be in a group and he seems to have a disliking to my Lily. Nevertheless they're happy in their pairs.

Well done! :D

Back