• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could anyone post me a load of brambles please? Happy to pay

jazxo

Mama Doe
Luna has been suffering with excess cecals since I got him. He's now thought to be 4/5 months but when I got him he was under 8 weeks (rescued) and had come from somewhere horrible so gut problems were inevitable. I gave him brambles before and it helped reduced the amount of excess cecals but I live in London and most of the brambles are diseased so I can't get enough to last me any amount of time. I know that there are some websites that sell dried brambles but he doesn't like them.

I'm happy to pay for your time and obviously postage and packaging if anyone can help me out with this please. Would be so grateful x

Last edited:
I'll try to get you some in the week. I'm not sure how the supply I have locally is bearing up as I haven't been out there for a couple of weeks. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try to get you some in the week. I'm not sure how the supply I have locally is bearing up as I haven't been out there for a couple of weeks. :)

Thank you so much that would be amazing. Do you have PayPal? I'll transfer money on there if you do x

Thank you so much that would be amazing. Do you have PayPal? I'll transfer money on there if you do x

Don't worry about postage :)

I'll do my best to get some to you. :)

Ah no really I'll feel so guilty!

Please don't. I have received an enormous amount of help from foragers on here; if I can return a tiny part of the favour, I'm more than happy to do so. :)

Please don't. I have received an enormous amount of help from foragers on here; if I can return a tiny part of the favour, I'm more than happy to do so. :)

Thank you :love:

I'm going to be the first to ask - what are brambles? :oops:

I'm sure there's something about drying out/twigs etc but not sure??

:wave: Give me a shout if you need more. There are plenty around where I am.

TD86, brambles are blackberry plants.

i've been waiting for them to become in stock on galens garden so i can try bisc with them. if anyone could get me a small sample to try i would be so grateful. :wave::wave::wave: i would pay of course. x

Can you PM me your address. I'll try to get these in the post in the morning. :)

i was just curious can you give brambles which have rust disease or other ailments to rabbits to feed on still? im just curious if it affects them or not. such as rust spots on bramble leaves? as just because it affects the leaves, it may not be harmful to the rabbit though as it is a different speci.

Back