• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some boy bunny love

Oh what fluffy little snuggle bunnies! :)

Do you find your boys are more laid back than girls are? Just an observation when I've had Levi and Daisy on my bed, Levi is happy to totally flop out, whereas Daisy is alert to every tiny little sound, she is constantly on the lookout.

Oh what fluffy little snuggle bunnies! :)

Do you find your boys are more laid back than girls are? Just an observation when I've had Levi and Daisy on my bed, Levi is happy to totally flop out, whereas Daisy is alert to every tiny little sound, she is constantly on the lookout.

Aww, they are cuties :love: my boys are so affectionate to each other too. My boys (Dandy and Beano) are definately not laid back, they're very lively/mental :lol:

Aww, they are cuties :love: my boys are so affectionate to each other too. My boys (Dandy and Beano) are definately not laid back, they're very lively/mental :lol:

It must just be a personality thing then. He reminds me of a lion, he's just so chilled, and it's like Daisy is his lookout. I don't think he'd do very well by himself!! :)

It must just be a personality thing then. He reminds me of a lion, he's just so chilled, and it's like Daisy is his lookout. I don't think he'd do very well by himself!! :)

Yes I think it's down to personality too :D Sounds like your two are a well matched pair :thumb:

Aww what lovely cute fluffy wuffy wabbits. Just what I come to ru to see. Thank you for this wonderful thread.

Thank you for the bunny compliments! I have never had a girl so cant say if they are more laid back but mine are into everything given the chance. Buster especially! Its taken over a year before I ever saw Buster lying down! Buster loves grooming Alfie, does make me wonder if grooming could be a dominance thing as Buster chases Alfie when there is food coming but seems to be the main groomer? Its not often that Alfie will groom him

Back