• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sammy cat

Kirotea

Mama Doe
My cat Sammy turns 18 this month. I took this photo of her yesterday while she was sat on my lap. I've noticed recently she has two white hairs growing out of her chin! :lol:

And the second photo (I've cropped out me and my brother!) was in the local paper, I'm not sure how many years ago (although I turn 26 this month and don't look much more than 10 or so in this photo), when Sammy was shot by some :censored: with an air rifle. In fact she was shot twice and still has a pellet in her leg.

She was a grumpy girl when she younger, in fact just horrible when she was a kitten, but has become a massive softie over the years :love:

1948064_10153902741530195_967324323_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

eff74a6a-0103-4be9-b6ad-e7aa91599b2c_zpse2a53f3f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awww she's beautiful. I'd love a cat, it's the first thing on my list when I get my own house :)

That's a great age, especially after being shot with an air rifle :shock: Happy 18th birthday beautiful Sammy! :wave:

Glad she has mellowed. Poor love being shot. Some people hey ...

My first ever pet was a black cat (half siamese).

Aww she is so lovely and what a great age x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back