• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wide awake panic attack!

Supershelleyb

Young Bun
I was woken by the sound of horrid screams, I thought I was dreaming then jumped up and looked out the window at the front and noticed the neighbour opposite looking out his back door with a torch as he could hear it too.

Then I saw a fox run between our cars on the drive! Panicked kicked in a woke hubby (who could sleep thro a bomb to my annoyance) and we run downstairs to check the rabbits and the hutch looks as secure as it was last night when I tucked them in but now I can't sleep!

Wonder if he realised they were there and was making the noise or if it was because he got something else! One of my auto lights in the garden has stopped working too (wed) so I am even more worried I know there's little I can do but if I'm not awake because of the kids it's now worrying about the rabbits!

Back