• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The happy couple :.)

Congratulations bunnies! I hope you enjoy your married life!

Belle looks so little! Is she a youngster, a tiny bunny, or is Binx just huge?!

That's great! So very happy for them and they look slightly similar, don't they?

Yes I guess, but he is a german lop so has a flat face :lol: I think he looks like a hairy biker, he should be on a motorcycle :lol: with a little helmet :lol: I think they look like a couple :love:

Congratulations bunnies! I hope you enjoy your married life!

Belle looks so little! Is she a youngster, a tiny bunny, or is Binx just huge?!

Yes she is 8 weeks, just a little baby. She discovered her first binkies today in my livingroom as before she was squished in a small hutch with her mum and 5 siblings :( she is enjoying free reigning with her new friend :D

Yes I guess, but he is a german lop so has a flat face :lol: I think he looks like a hairy biker, he should be on a motorcycle :lol: with a little helmet :lol: I think they look like a couple :love:

They do :love: they're look so cute, and very happy! The difference in their face size is amazing! German lops do tend to have big fluffy faces though, and I suppose if he's a German lop, she's probably quite a normal sized rabbit! I was picturing him as a dwarf lop in my mind, in which case she'd be tiny!!!

They do :love: they're look so cute, and very happy! The difference in their face size is amazing! German lops do tend to have big fluffy faces though, and I suppose if he's a German lop, she's probably quite a normal sized rabbit! I was picturing him as a dwarf lop in my mind, in which case she'd be tiny!!!

Yes and I think his head will get bigger, like a mushroom!:shock: And she is a regular lop eared rabbit. They are too cute:love: she does look tiny though, but actually she is a normal size.... he is just huge :lol:

Back