• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two years ago tomorrow....

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I took Harvey to a strangers house to meet a bunny she had up for "free to a good home" on gumtree! :shock:

I just went to look for my first thread on here which was a bit of a bonding diary for them and it's gone :( wish I'd saved it somewhere so I could read it!

I can't believe I've only had Lilly for two years, it feels like much much longer!!

I'm so happy I have her, just looking at her now sleeping on her ikea dolls bed she looks so happy :love: her advert had been up for a couple of weeks and the only people interested were me and a breeder, so the poor thing was looking at going to him where she would definitely not have been as happy :(

Happy gotcha day Lilly! :wave:

Not quite gotcha day, but metcha day! :D the lady who had her kept her an extra 10 days whilst I ordered a second hutch :D she thought 10 extra days of horrible allergies so she could come to a nice home with me was better than a breeder taking her straight away

Lilly says thank you though :D

Still sad that the thread of their bonding has disappeared though!

Glad Lily came to you and not to a breeder ...

There is so little respect for rabbits out there, let alone love.

Fortunately she is one of the lucky ones.

It would have been lovely to have seen their bonding post. Why do posts disappear? How can you save them?

Glad Lily came to you and not to a breeder ...

There is so little respect for rabbits out there, let alone love.

Fortunately she is one of the lucky ones.

It would have been lovely to have seen their bonding post. Why do posts disappear? How can you save them?

I have no idea why it's gone :( either old threads get deleted to make more room, of it disappeared in one of the forum crashes!

They were a very easy bond, Harvey was desperate for a friend and Lilly was only young :)

These are the pictures from their firsr date 2 years ago today at the lady's house:

Lilly was so much smaller than she is now!

Aww, look at them! so cute! xxx

They are rather cute aren't they :p I've now had Harvey for 3 years and Lilly for 2 years! Feels like I've always had them to be honest!

I still can't believe those photos are Lilly as a baby, she was a big baby :shock: well 14 week old... so quite a grown up baby... maybe a teenager.... but she was as big as one year old Harvey!!!

Back