• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics of the bunnies moving into the shed :D

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I took loads, picked some to upload but photobucket decided not to upload them all so here's what I did manage to upload, not in any particular order!

Summer in a hidey hole

Dash munching a tasty strand of hay!

Dash venturing up the ramp

What's up there?!

Heidi trying to get Summer to shift her bum!

Dash investigating

Dash in the hut!

Checking out what's in the boxes!

Heidi in the hut!

An awkward meeting...

Dash coming down the ramp!

King of the castle :)

:wave:

They look very happy with that :D

It looks great what is the hut made out of that's cool :D

Is that sky looking grumpy in the hay box awkward meeting pic

They look very happy with that :D

It looks great what is the hut made out of that's cool :D

Is that sky looking grumpy in the hay box awkward meeting pic

Yeah they're loving it, Heidi and Dash have definitely established themselves nicely in the shed! Heidi just needs to allow the others the same freedom now :roll: The hut is just a tub I got from a local garden centre, they sell off stuff they get deliveries in and things so there's always loads of interesting things :lol: I attached the table top, turned it upside down, and cut a couple of holes out. I think it looks like a lighthouse :lol:

Forgot to say yes that's poor Skye trying to hold her own against those two!! I did have a couple of other pics with Skye in but photobucket didn't upload them :( She did spend much of the time hiding though bless her

Back