• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm poorly and I need cheering up!! Please post pics!

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
I have come back from holiday with a sorely tummy. I'm feeling very sorry for myself and need cheering up.

Please post your favourite pics of your pets! I don't mind what species!

:wave::wave:

This one of my Maddie makes me giggle :lol: Hope you feel better soon!

1606836_10153779715020195_453948488_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've tried to find you some photos of mine that I find funny... hope you are amused too!

Lilly proving even bunnies can have bad hair (or whisker) days!

A Lilly yawn

And then Lilly trying to steal the camera off me shouting "gimme the camera, let me delete that yawn photo! I don't want anyone to see it!!!!!!"

Things on Harvey:

Funny Bunny - those really made me laugh! And I don't blame Lily for trying to steal the camera - you can't just go posting undignified pictures like that on the interwebs!!

:wave:

Funny Bunny - those really made me laugh! And I don't blame Lily for trying to steal the camera - you can't just go posting undignified pictures like that on the interwebs!!

:wave:

Awh I'm glad :D I love that photo of Lilly stealing the camera, it's just so "her", she has such a cheeky personality! That's why I put it in my signature, I have plenty of cute and beautiful pictures of her posing and sleeping.... but this one just show off her personality perfectly!!

Spenser looking as if he's thinking, 'I don't remember giving permission for this photoshoot... perhaps I shall bite Mummy's toes off...'

Spenser looking as if he's thinking, 'I don't remember giving permission for this photoshoot... perhaps I shall bite Mummy's toes off...'

Spenser! Don't bite Mummy's toes off, she won't be able to serve you if she can't balance!!

:lol:

I'm new here and don't have any bunny pics to offer yet (until tomorrow, yay!) but I can do this . . .

A patriotic ratty!
IMG_0883.jpg

A very rude cat!
SpikeTongue.jpg

And a hedgehog trying to play computer games!
IMG_1581.jpg

Hope you feel better soon.here is a pic of Bobby trying to pinch some dried forage.lol:)

asa5y9yz.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Luna - poor Bobby, he must be STARVING. You need to make those treats more accessible! ;):lol:

Ailstar - that pic is just lovely. :love:

Back