• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit island

xoxShooterxox

Warren Scout
Has anyone been there? are they well fed? are they safe? is it a fantastic environment for them? i looked it up and they look well fed but i feel bad for them

Has anyone been there? are they well fed? are they safe? is it a fantastic environment for them? i looked it up and they look well fed but i feel bad for them

They're not domestic so I guess they feed themselves?? They have the island to themselves except for tourists :)

Yeah, they are wild buns. The product of released pet rabbits in an environment with not many predators.

With the tourism angle though I'm hoping that they preform some level of maintenance for the buns, but probably not. To be honest the tourists themselves probably do the most damage, I wonder how many tourists turn up with a bag of lettuce and carrots for them. If I ever went I'd be there with a bag of SS pellets and some hay cakes or something! :lol:

I've always wanted to visit Japan. Now I want to even more!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well I'm 100% gonna visit that place one day
Absolute must- also gonna takes bags and bags of hay
Better start saving

Back