• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are your bunnies moulting?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
yes or no

mabel looks like a neglected bun, :oops: she is on daily grooming sessions, ive got it down to her back end now, she looks like has hairy bottom :oops:

Yep! I picked Harvey up for a cuddle earlier and I was still wearing him when I put him on the floor again! I don't normally pick him up after I've gotten into work clothes, but I did today and found out the hard way that he's still going through his epic moult :evil: he doesn't look like he is tbh though, just there's a puff of fluff every time he runs anywhere fast :lol:

Yep! I picked Harvey up for a cuddle earlier and I was still wearing him when I put him on the floor again! I don't normally pick him up after I've gotten into work clothes, but I did today and found out the hard way that he's still going through his epic moult :evil: he doesn't look like he is tbh though, just there's a puff of fluff every time he runs anywhere fast :lol:

:lol:

i'd been grooming mabel in my room, but got to the point of when I got in bed, id missed clearing up bits of hair and when I put duvet on me at night, id find her hair on it and up my nose etc :lol:, now grooming in bathroom

:lol:

i'd been grooming mabel in my room, but got to the point of when I got in bed, id missed clearing up bits of hair and when I put duvet on me at night, id find her hair on it and up my nose etc :lol:, now grooming in bathroom

Hairs up nose are awful! Especially if I somehow end up leaving the house then realising! In eyes it's painful, but you can rub your eyes in public, try getting a bunny hair out of your nose in public without looking like you're picking your nose!!

Yep, its awful! bits of fuzz floating round the garden and Sorrell has moulted enough for a jumper :lol:

When mine were outdoors I loved seeing fluff floating off, because I could watch birds hopping over the patio collecting clumps of it for their nests :love: when nests used to falls out of trees at my parents we'd sometimes see our dog's hair in them!

Toshi and Joshua are, but Paige hasn't started yet. One rabbit at the shelter, Fantasia, moults clumps of fluff whenever she moves :roll:

Yes.

Hershel has been in constant moult all over winter. I've had to watch him as he can really suffer from it.
He normally gets fibreplex and tummy massages to help him along.

Yes, Rosie started moulting out of nowhere yesterday and it's really heavy !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I've noticed Maddie seems to have got lighter in colour and Millie has gotten darker! I don't know if that's to do with moulting or not?

Back