• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black bunnies!

SJH

Warren Veteran
It's been said several times that they get over looked but there are some beautiful ones on here.

Show us your black bunnies to see if we can show people how beautiful they really are (if you can get a good photo that is....)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at that mush! :love:
I need to take some new pictures of my buns, these ones aren't that recent.
7_zps0aee189a.jpg

3_zps7547fcce.jpg

10_zps22cb7f43.jpg

This is my BJ (Blackjack) who came from BARC. His mane is currently about 3 times longer than this and is bordering on ridiculous - I must get an up to date piccy!

:lol::lol: you're doing this to taunt me, aren't you? because i said it used to be my dream to have loads of black bunnies...:oops:
they are gorgeous.

eta: more, please! show more black bunnies!

ooh, i'm almost crying with desire now. hele, i saw your pic of farore the other day, and it set me off on the black bunnies again. :D

I love black bunnies! I don't know why they get overlooked :( I am hoping my next bunny will be a black one :D when I only have one bunny left (hopefully in the very distant future!) I'm going to ask a rescue who the most overlooked bunnies are, check which ones of them are most compatible with my set-up and my remaining single rabbit and go with that one! So it definitely could be a black bunny as they are overlooked :(

They just always look so silky and majestic, such a beautiful coat colour :love: you all have gorgeous bunnies!!!

:lol::lol: you're doing this to taunt me, aren't you? because i said it used to be my dream to have loads of black bunnies...:oops:
they are gorgeous.

eta: more, please! show more black bunnies!

:lol::lol::lol: i'd just read the other thread when you said this and then saw this one. I think they really are doing it to taunt you!!! :D

Wish i could figure out how to do piccies i could show you my bridge bunny sirius, he was a gorgeous little ball of cuteness. The only problem was if you needed to move the run in the evening in winter (thats when hubby could help), trying to locate him in the dark to make sure he was shut in the hutch whilst you moved the run was a nightmare. Had to get the pellets out so hed come out of the shadows:lol:

Max (Flora's minion :lol: )

Sorrell (who isn't pure black, he's "dark steel" I think but is pretty black and handsome ;) )

And Rosie :love:

I love black buns and REW's :love:

drooling...
ok. if i win the lottery and set up the rabbit women's commune (its a bit like a small development of holiday cottages with plenty of space and facilities for bunnies, that's how i imagine i'd like it) then my bit will have accom for my big family of black bunnies. but only if i win the lottery...

Sonny and his friend Sugar

and the gorgeous Topsy who left for the bridge in 2010

Oops - and a couple of rogue black piggies have slipped in as well :lol:

drooling...
ok. if i win the lottery and set up the rabbit women's commune (its a bit like a small development of holiday cottages with plenty of space and facilities for bunnies, that's how i imagine i'd like it) then my bit will have accom for my big family of black bunnies. but only if i win the lottery...

Sorry, but I have to admit your thread was one I was thinking about when I started the thread..... :D

They are all beautiful buns on here..... And the rogue piggies! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tully and Kyla (Kyla is dark brown really but she looks black when she's not next to Tully!). I have some new pics of these two but haven't uploaded them yet.

Fudge - she always flops like this - not quite leaving enough space for her bum:

Mango (bridge bunny :( )

Black bunnies are my fave :love: I keep having a recurring dream that my 3 girls are living happily together again and they have a large breed black bunny husbun. :love:

Back