• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit stuck up chimney

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

I know. I'd have been on the phone within an hour. That or stuck up the chimney trying to rescue it. Bloody morons.

I vaguely remember my dad being sent up the chimney to retrieve the hamster he bought me when I was 5. Poor bunny. :-(

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

I know. I'd have been on the phone within an hour. That or stuck up the chimney trying to rescue it. Bloody morons.

Indeed. Along with the usual selection of morons passing comments like "wouldn't it be cheaper to buy another rabbit" etc :roll:

i read that story last night. made me so sad and angry. leaving her for three days. just don't know what is wrong with people. :cry:

And my faith in humanity dies a little faster...

They say they couldn't sleep at night for three days for worry. Why didn't they call after three hours, then?

Good God I hate people that moan about tax payers money, especially in a case like this. You can really tell what kind of people they are eh!

Of course my comment about the rabbit likely suffering now from gut stasis and urging them to seek veterinary help went unapproved....

I don't know about you, but leaving my "best friend" stuck up a chimney with no food or water for 3 days seems like the perfect way to show her how "beloved" she is to me.. :roll:

Chloe will have been given vet treatment if its the RSPCA involved I think it is.
I agree they should have called for help earlier, but at least they did. They had tried to get her down.

But I'm not getting involved in this conversation as I will bump into them at some point in the future (I live very near them) and would rather any conversations I have with them are positive and looking to the future not what has gone wrong in the past. I will say one thing though, their mum works for p@h acquisitions.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did ask for help earlier and the rspca said wait a couple of days to see if it comes down on its own!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Back