• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to send a email to someone on gumtree

xoxShooterxox

Warren Scout
Description saying they are available April and would make a great gift for Easter
Sent email saying to add something to the ad like thinking twice before buying a bunny and they are 10 year commitment
I wasn't sure whether to send it or not lol
I was afraid I would get into trouble or something I ended up sending it so kinda nervous for some reason

I don't think you can get in trouble from gumtree, just be aware that a lot of the time people who have posted these ads don't care about the welfare of the animals and they may not be very nice about it.

She was selling them for about $70 each and I was happy about that
I thought I might as well try hopefully she responds

the woman responded saying somehing like "how about u buy one since u know to think twice and they are a ten year commitment"
she deleted the ad and reposted it- i did some research.
she posted saying they will make great easter gifts
the first time she was saying something like that but this time she actually said it:censored::censored::censored:

Hi I got my 7 month old papllion off gum tree should have not done she been in out off vet for p sat 3 months I would say not yo buy bunny off line as u don't know what u are buying love her to bits it's lucky I have cover for her I would not be without her but it's bad way to get bunny she was 75 pounds.

Back