• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Haven't received my activation email

Lisa F

Mama Doe
Hi there! I registered with this forum a couple of days ago but never received my activation email. I can log in but I can't post or create threads in any section apart from this one and I have a message at the top of the page reminding me that I need to activate my account. I did send a message to admin but I'm not sure that has helped.

Any advice appreciated! :)

Hi there! I registered with this forum a couple of days ago but never received my activation email. I can log in but I can't post or create threads in any section apart from this one and I have a message at the top of the page reminding me that I need to activate my account. I did send a message to admin but I'm not sure that has helped.

Any advice appreciated! :)

I have reported this so it will flag it up to Admin/Mods and hopefully someone will sort it out for you :D

Meanwhile, if you need advice re a Rabbit you could PM me and I'll post a thread up for you.

Hello welcome to the forum. Im not sure why this has happened but I have flagged it up for Tamsin to look at :D

As you didn't mention it in your first post, I'll just add in to make sure you check the junk folder. A lot of my activation emails end up in there!

Thanks guys :) Just checked my junk mail folders and it's definately not in there.

Thankfully, I have no bunny troubles so nothing urgent to post really, I was just going to say hello! And at least I can read the forums fine which is the most important thing!

Permission to post details of our rescue rabbits

Hi there

I am in the same boat. I have been emailing for permission to post topics in the rescue rabbits needing homes section so we can make people aware of the bunnies we have in foster homes. That was over a month ago and I have heard nothing.

Below are details of our website/forum and Facebook page.

www.friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk
http://foa-rct.proboards.com/
https://www.facebook.com/FriendsoftheAnimalsRCT

Many thanks
Jo
administration@friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk

Strangely enough, my partner registered here a few days ago and also hasn't had his activation email yet either. :?

I've activated both your accounts. I'll try some test registrations and see if I can work out if there is an issue. Spam filters are getting quite tough so your spam folder's a good place to check if anyone else is reading.

Can you advise how I can post new topics in Rabbits in Need section, please? Have been trying to get permission for over a month now!

Have you PM'd SOAD already? It's only SOAD and Tamsin who can give you permission to post in there so I'll flag this up to them both for you. :D

Back