• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In the 'dog' house!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
So Kerbie had a horrible moment the morning and attacked Leo.. My bf pulled him off Leo and after that he wouldn't let him leave the litter trays. So when I got here we took everything out of their room and cleaned it all and they are now in the puppy pen with just their water bowl, puppy pads and hay on the floor!

They were fine when they were eating but as soon as Leo went near Kerbie he started going for him.. Once we put them in the puppy pen they were fine and have been fine all day. Kerbie had the vets for his second eye flush and more medicine and they were perfectly fine there too.

They've been snuggling and grooming each other for the past few hours now. I have no idea what happened :? My bf said it was like Kerbie just decided the bedroom was his and every time Leo went near him he lifted his tail and just attacked him, apparently there were some screams. I'm so confused! :?

They're staying in the pen for now. I'll see how they are tomorrow but it might be safer to keep them in the puppy pen for a week or so and increase space slowly again. They've been happily bonded for nearly a year so I'm stumped as to why he was like that. I thought maybe because he's been poorly but he's nearly 100% again.. Maybe the weather .. I don't know. I'm hoping they'll carry on acting like normal now!

Before decresing space, eating fine together -

In the pen, again they were totally fine -

In the carrier coming home -

The pen currently -

They've been squished together for the past hour asleep.. Damn rabbits :roll: :lol:

Back