• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new rabbits will be here tomorrow

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
I am relly excited. Have been on holiday for a week and go home tomorrow via westbury where I will collect my long awaited new rabbits. Belgian hares crossed rex. Oh those ears!!!

I will be posting pics once they are all settled in. I have been regaling all my friends with tales of how gorgeous they are. The little black otter doe is still there if anyone wants to look. - cottontails rabbit and guineapig rescue.

not much sleep tonight. Got to set off at around 7am tomorrow and wont be home til early evening.

Cant wait to see the rescue. Heard lots of good things about them.

I bet you can't wait, I was so excited when the girls were dropped off I wanted to squeel and jump around in glee like a two year old :D

Please post lots of pics as soon as they're home.

I bet you can't wait, I was so excited when the girls were dropped off I wanted to squeel and jump around in glee like a two year old :D

Please post lots of pics as soon as they're home.

Your three r really sweet. I cant wait to take pics of mine all settled in.

Hi, Westbury is just down the road from us. Cotton Tails is amazing, Mairwen Guard the owner is so knowledgeable and caring about her buns. I had Cosmo & Starrs from her years ago who have sadly passed now, but they were the best. Good luck :)

No pics yet (soz, just got back in time to feed them and watch them explore before it got too dark).

They are just heart meltingly beautiful and yes, Veganbunny I am sure you did see them on the website, they have been there a while.

I just cannot get over how beautiful they are. Cottontails rescue is immaculate. The set ups are lovely and Mairwen is just soooo helpful. I got to see Bambi the hand-reared hare in real life. He is just incredible.

The large black rabbit that is in is lovely looking, but can be a bit of a handful. Mairwen thinks he would do well as a single house rabbit. Bunny (my b/h x's daughter) is still available. She is a black otter and very feisty apparantly.

I am already longing for tomorrow morning when I go and feed my little gang. I just cannot believe that these exquisite beauties are really here as part of my family xxxxx

Congrats on your new additions. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pics when they are settled x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Having difficulty with the ipod. My laptop wont recognise it and could only get one picture emailed to myself ... no idea how to get it onto photo bucket. Soooo frustrating. Raining like blazers today so will take pics with the tablet (not such good quality) when its dry.

Back