• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to put shed help

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
This is my garden showing the fab winter sun today at 1pm
It has to go either back fence where Wendy house is or the right hand side :? Where the shade is.

Can't go left hand side as then next door will have no sun in her garden and I'm not mean:D

The summer sun goes straight over head from top of garden towards house the shade reaches thebavk fence at about 4.30pm so no shade ;)

It's an 8ft square summer house:oops: will fit from side of run to end if Wendy house at back reaching the stripy trousers in from of Wendy h

I should think as long as the shed has good ventilation and there's plenty of shaded places within it for the bunnies to go then it will be fine anywhere. You could put a mesh door in so the main door can be left open on really hot days. Will they also have a run permanently attached? If so then that will give them more option to find a shady spot, especially if there's some nice cool soil under a shade in there :thumb:

Yes they will still have 24/7 access to 2 runs via runaround going to put the big one against the fence where the shade is at the mo this will be re-built tho as they have eaten most of it:roll:

And the small run then will be moved under the tree as they like the leaves and berries that fall so won't cover it so that the bits can fall in :D

This is the Summer House it's 8 x 6 inside

Double hutch to go inside then going to put multi level shelves so that they have plenty of things and places to go :D and a comfy chair for me too ;) and some curtains or blinds on the windows

Last edited:
Yes they will still have 24/7 access to 2 runs via runaround going to put the big one against the fence where the shade is at the mo this will be re-built tho as they have eaten most of it:roll:

And the small run then will be moved under the tree as they like the leaves and berries that fall so won't cover it so that the bits can fall in :D

This is the Summer House it's 8 x 6 inside

Double hutch to go inside then going to put multi level shelves so that they have plenty of things and places to go :D and a comfy chair for me too ;) and some curtains or blinds on the windows

Looks and sounds brilliant :D My shed is 8x6 so same size, it's a really good size :thumb: I have a south facing garden that doesn't get much shade but I've never had probs with any hutches :wave:

Back