• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got home...

Jojo123

Mama Doe
To one bunny in the pen! After asking Buster where Alfie was and getting no reply had a bit of a panic! Luckily the power of the sound of the fenugreek crunchie packet bought Alfie out of hiding upstairs (he cant get down them) onto the landing where I could get him and take him back to his pen! NAUGHTY escaping bunny!!! He must have jumped the pen, hope he doesn't make a habit out of escaping :? He cant have been out long though as no bunny poops to be seen and all wires are intact :thumb:

Alfie did it again :( don't know how im going to do the pen so he cant jump it! Why can he just be lazy like Buster :oops:

How high is the pen?
You can get some that are 3 feet instead of the usual 2 feet I think.

Mystery solved! Its pen made out of fire guards and where ive left one part just held together by a couple of clips they have pushed it open enough for Alfie to squeeze out. Our lodger has come back and fixed the gate but he wouldn't pick Alfie up so left him free :lol: he doesn't mind giving them a stroke but hes scared of them so wouldn't pick him up

mine do it. when in the mood, they can escape from anywhere. 'back to bed!' works well as an instruction and if all else fails i tell them I'm going for 'mr brush'! (i round them up using the brush as an arm extension...)

Back