• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Betty

Amy & Amber

Staff member
This is Betty, she is an unspayed doe. My friend was Rehoming her as her children had become bored of her & she was free to a good home on fb. I have got her vaccinated, and her new hutch should be here today (I've been waiting in) then I am getting her spayed and will get her a friend if all goes to plan. :wave:

She is really friendly & she loves fuss with Ava & Poppy. We have had her a week now.

I didn't really want bunnies again but Who knows where she'd have ended up. Her nails were so long and she was underweight, never had hay. Luckily her teeth aren't too bad but my vet is keeping an eye on them.

Anyway here she is- supervised in this run until her new one arrives.
image-11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
She's lovely :love:

That's why I ended up with my new babies. I was worried who would have them, especially when they are being given away for free :(

She's a lucky bunny x

She's lovely :love:

That's why I ended up with my new babies. I was worried who would have them, especially when they are being given away for free :(

She's a lucky bunny x

There was a lot of people wanting her but I said yes straight away, I was the first to pm my friend. (When I say friend we danced together 11 years ago) so I don't really know her very well. I did tell her to find a rescue for her but then I decided she was coming here so I would pay for spaying etc.

Oh wow!! I so want a REW now :love: she'd look stunning with Blueberry, my BEW :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back