• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGH noooooo!!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Where I work as a nanny, they get eggs delivered from a local man who has chickens. He usually comes Thursday but he's just been so I said oh I didn't know who that would be on a Wednesday, and he said well I've come a day early cos I'm going shooting rabbits tomorrow :shock: I was like nooooo!!! Yuk :(

Last edited:
I can imagine that wasn't exactly what you wanted to hear, being a rabbit owner yourself :lol: I'm a bit of an oddbod in that hearing that wouldn't phase me in the slightest, I just think 'meh, whatever', but I appreciate that most people wouldn't like it!

Just noticed my title says URGE, should have been URGH!! :lol: I know I just said oh no don't tell me that I have pet rabbits!! He went on to say ooh they're lovely if u do this... And went on to describe how to cook but I shut my ears :p
Jemima I'm a vegetarian too but, although now the thought of eating meat is just unappealing to me, it's mainly because of the way farmed animals r treated and killed, so I can kind if appreciate that at least wild rabbits have a great life, shooting is a fast way to die (hopefully if he's a good aim...) it's much better than the ongoing suffering farm animals have to endure :(

my dad and uncles shot rabbits for years, until my dad couldn't bear to do it any more. its traditional in the hills.

my dad and uncles shot rabbits for years, until my dad couldn't bear to do it any more. its traditional in the hills.

I know I told my bosses when they came home and they said oh yeah he does it for all the farmers round here. I know it happens if just rather not be forced to think about it :roll:

Back