• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bedroom Bunny Setup *pic heavy*

TasherR

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone my name is Natasha and i have been a member since 2010 but only recently come back to the forum so thought I would post some pics of my setup and see if anyone had any advice on how to improve, thanks for looking :D

OK so first off entrance to my room

A closer look at some of baileys many toys

OK so behind the wood door is his 'hay tunnel' where I scatter feed his treats and half of his pellets

A closer look

This one is a bit dark but you can see his bed, covered cat bed and new cardboard box curtousy of the hay experts

Another view from under the bed I added the hanging towel and storage box lid to try and make it a bit more interesting for him instead of one big open space

Then a look at the boy himself on his favourite sleeping cushion :)

So then we have a pic of his *very* full cupboard full of fenugreek crunchies, nettle and plantain, green oat hay, oat wheat and barley, orchard grass and some very tasty herbs plus to name but a few. And just to clarify he doesn't get all of that in one day i just like to have some variety :)

Well that's basically it any tips are welcome and I hope you guys like it PS the floor is not usually that clean I had just hoovered haha bloody hay gets everywhere :evil:
Oh and for anyone considering house rabbits here's a shot of my rabbit proofing you can also see the wood under the bed which I use to protect my wallpaper from little teeth apparently its tasty :roll:

That looks amazing! He is a lucky bunny.

Just a heads up on those corn cobs. Bunnies cannot digest the corn and it can cause gut impactions so it's best to avoid treats with them in :(

Back