• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have favourites?

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
To the multiple bunnie owners out there do you have favourites?

I always had a favourite amoung the horses although I love all of them and treat them all equally.

Katniss is fast becoming my favourite, she's the friendliest which I think is part of it, I also really like her markings and she's always the most pleased to see me, mostly because I bring food and she's the greediest of the three :)

Cinna is the least confident which I find upsetting but most playful and I've already brought her five additional toys so far over teh last three days, which I've picked with her in mind.

Prim, is the smallest and fluffiest and was my favourite when I viewed them at the rescue, she's also quite determind which I find funny. She nipped me this morning as she couldn't quite reach the pellets I was hand feeding them.

So like my horses I love their individual characters, but I think I have one I gell with best already.

I love my 5 all the same amount, but for different reasons. I love Nahla's fluffiness and that she's independent, and I love Wotsit for her diva attitude. Pud is just my baby (to be honest, he probably is my favourite) and I love how Cupcake loves everybun, she'd honestly accept any bunny. Teddy is the newbie, I love his happy flops and that he comes to me for cuddles. So yeah I love them all, but I do probably have the strongest emotional attachment to Pud... purely because I raised him from a teeny baby, and he lived in my bedroom for the first year of his life until I bonded him with Cupcake :)

No, I love them both equally, for different reasons - I love how brave Tia is, and how far she's come since we got her, and how deep down, she's knows she's safe with us (she runs to me) and how she knows that if Rupert goes causing trouble she can come to me and get sneaky treats... and I love Rupert's boisterous nature and how he can wrap me round his little paw!

They're both so different and I love them the same!

I would say Fudge is the one I identify with most, but I wouldn't say she's my favourite as such. She's grumpy and temperamental, and very focussed on her food - a lot like me!

Truffle is the one everyone else loves - she is tiny and cute and very sweet and inquisitive though also a little skittish.

Kyla is OH's favourite - she's the only one who really likes people - she will follow us around and sit still for snuggles.

Tully is very nervous and really doesn't like people, but he is my gorgous big teddy bear bun. He is just so fluffy - on the rare occasion I have to handle him I always sneak an extra-long cuddle. And I love watching him binkying around the garden.

They are all fab!

Although Cheyenne is my soul bunny I wouldn't say she is my favourite as one would think - I don't think I have a favourite as I have fallen in love with all their individual traits. Bobo is loved because he is a big, galompfing, confused hairy beast, Harley because she is so very independant and weird looking, Sheldon because he is just a bundle of naughtiness but very affectionate too, Holly because she is a stuck up little madam with HUGE back feet, Bug- adorable, sweet nature and Cheyenne is just Cheyenne - naughty but loves her cuddles.

I love them all differently prehaps - but not one more than the other.

Maddie may slightly be my favourite because she's more confident and will come and climb all over me. She can be a madam though and stomps if I take too long with their salad! Millie will always come over to me but runs away when I touch her but binkies and comes back again before running away again! She confuses me. Millie is the funniest though and now when she knows she is about to do something naughty (quite often) she gets so excited her ears flop around and she jumps about :lol:

I don't think I have a favourite as I love them all. Sadly I think I have a slight preference for Badger, Blueberry & Blackavar over Slipper due to the circumstances I got Slipper in & his temperament over the years. Blueberry is such a character & Blackavar is a snuggle bunny. Badger is soooo floofy & reminds me so much of Dexter so I think he is probably my favourite, but then I think of poor Blueberry & Blackavar then I feel bad and then I feel guilty for poor Slipper :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. And that is out of 25 rabbits to choose from. I have a stronger bond with some of them but I love them all equally. I just couldn't choose. They are all special and unique.

It alters. I've had Little the longest but she's criminally insane so every time she does something dreadful Ted is promoted to favourite bun :lol:

No. I love them both equally, but Daisy is much more of an independent character and Levi is my little loveable ball of fluff so I do have a soft spot for him. Although Daisy is the cuddle bun...so
I really couldn't choose...

Back