• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who doesn't love a happy flop? *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
Still getting used to getting decent pictures of her. Black animals are a nightmare! :lol: Whilst I was sat on the floor with them, she did a big happy flop and just laid there for about 10 mins. :lol: :love: I think she's happy.

And because I can't leave the other two out..

Fiver giving her grooms and..

Xena sat in her usual position. Disapproving bunny anybody? :lol:

I have no idea why black bunnies don't get adopted as much as other buns. :( Shadowfax is an absolute sweet heart, she is so gentle and so tolerant, plus she is amazingly cute! :love: Just look at that face!!

I can't tell you how glad I am that I kept her. She has been so lovely recently and has been hopping over for nose rubs. The fact that she happy flopped right next to me and let me take a gazillion pics of her shows that she is feeling happy around me. :love:

Awwwwww! :D So precious! I adore black animals of any kind and bunnies especially! :)
How's wee Fiver doing? Been thinking about him and his poorly leg lately. ((((((((Vibes))))))

Xena.... :shock: Do not disturb madam! :shock:

Awwwwww! :D So precious! I adore black animals of any kind and bunnies especially! :)
How's wee Fiver doing? Been thinking about him and his poorly leg lately. ((((((((Vibes))))))

Xena.... :shock: Do not disturb madam! :shock:

Thank for asking. :love:

He is doing ok. Still not using his leg properly, but whilst he was in the front room (where I took these piccies) he was flying around and binkying. :roll: I don't think he realises that his foot doesn't work. :lol: I a a little concerned about the hock on his other foot, but I will cross that bridge when it comes.

Black bunnies are brilliant! I can't understand why they get ignored either. It's a nightmare getting a photo though.

Lovely pics. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black bunnies are brilliant! I can't understand why they get ignored either. It's a nightmare getting a photo though.

Lovely pics. :)

I always want to pick her up and give her a big cuddle..but she won't allow me to. :lol: I think she looks extra snuggly, maybe it's because she is a lop. Fiver, on the other hand, enjoys being smooshed, so I just smoosh him extra. :lol:

Awww hello Shadowfax, aren't you gorgeous :love: good to see you so chilled out :)

I love a happy flop! They're the best!!!! Lilly just did one, and then extended her neck right back, I looked over and from my angle I couldn't see her head and got a shock :shock: :lol: Harvey just did one, but rolled right over and shocked himself :lol:

Yesterday morning I had a friend over because I was giving her a lift in, and I wanted Harvey to roll over, and on demand he did it :shock: ok so it was a happy consequence, but I was saying "Come on Harvey, do your cute flopping, go on pleeeeaseee?" and he just did it :lol:

Anyway, Shadowfax is doing an amazing impression of a dead rabbit, I hope you saw her do this rather than walked in on it, because I'd be panicked if I walked in on a bunny looking like this :lol:

I'm glad Fiver isn't letting his poorly leg stop him from having as much fun as possible!!

I love that in that photo Xena's ears are on one side, it looks like she's grumpily saying "so what? If I want to wear my ears like this I'LL WEAR MY EARS LIKE THIS! I do not have to conform to what you think ears should look like!" :lol: I love how many variety of ear positions there are in bunnies! Lilly's change position regularly, but she can't quite get both on one side!

I love a happy flop! They're the best!!!! Lilly just did one, and then extended her neck right back, I looked over and from my angle I couldn't see her head and got a shock :shock: :lol: Harvey just did one, but rolled right over and shocked himself :lol:

Yesterday morning I had a friend over because I was giving her a lift in, and I wanted Harvey to roll over, and on demand he did it :shock: ok so it was a happy consequence, but I was saying "Come on Harvey, do your cute flopping, go on pleeeeaseee?" and he just did it :lol:

Anyway, Shadowfax is doing an amazing impression of a dead rabbit, I hope you saw her do this rather than walked in on it, because I'd be panicked if I walked in on a bunny looking like this :lol:

I'm glad Fiver isn't letting his poorly leg stop him from having as much fun as possible!!

I love that in that photo Xena's ears are on one side, it looks like she's grumpily saying "so what? If I want to wear my ears like this I'LL WEAR MY EARS LIKE THIS! I do not have to conform to what you think ears should look like!" :lol: I love how many variety of ear positions there are in bunnies! Lilly's change position regularly, but she can't quite get both on one side!

Xena does this all the time! :lol: She is the most "floppy" bun that I have. The other two only do them occasionally, hence why I took so many pics of Shadowfax doing it! Fortunately I was sat next to her when she did it. :lol::thumb:

Back