• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy vet

Baildon bears

Warren Scout
Just taken Sooty and Molly for there up to date vaccinations and the vet was so pleased with how healthy they are and how I am feeding them the right diet, and they behaved so well :), feel really grateful to RU for all the information I have read up on here and all the advice I have been given. I am a responsible rabbit owner because of RU so thank you. Xx feeling proud.

Great - well done:thumb:

It is a lovely feeling, knowing that you're looking after your babies well :D

Aww yay :love:

It's a wonderful feeling isn't it, last time I went I was asking the vets opinion on their weights ect as in both my pairs there is one who needs more food than the other and yet it's the fatty that eats quickest :roll: it's fun! :lol: the vet said that as far as she was concerned they were all very healthy, in perfect condition and their weights were fine. :p I still think Loki is a bit chubby though :roll: :lol:

The last time I took Levi and Daisy to the vet I was complimented on what beautiful bunnies they are, what good condition they are in and how well cared for they obviously are. I literally could not stop smiling all day :) it's so nice to have someone notice the time and effort you put into looking after your bunnies :)

Back