• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxes about

Kirotea

Mama Doe
I was woken up at 4am by a horrible scream and my first thought was the bunnies but I realised it was outside the window (the girls are inside). Mum lives round the corner and she heard it a week ago and had YouTubed what noise do foxes make :lol: It's an absolutely horrible noise! Hope he / she moves on again, don't want to be woken that way again! So glad my girls are indoors. I don't think they even noticed the noise!

They're horny at the minute, so they're screaming. Bloody Rupert was close to getting munched last night! we let them in the house, round the back thru the patio (tia is scared of the kitchen floor :roll: ) and a fox was passing thru our garden, john shut the patio doors thinking r&t were in, and bloody Rupert was sat outside eating grass!

Back