• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I get way too excited over....

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Bunny poo!

My two always have nice poos, sizeable and speckled with gold sparks, never very dark.

And then we got a fresh bale this week, and it's very tough and stalky and not that green.... Exactly how my two love it! They've eaten even more than normal, and their poos are about 1.5 times as big as normal :shock: and they're so golden throughout that they're the se colour as my blonde hair :shock:

I called OH over and he was in awe too :lol: he's proud of our two's output as well :p

And it's not just improved quality.... The quantity is RIDICULOUS! So many!

I wish every hay bale was like this one, but they vary so much with season/weather! Although they're never bad quality, this is just the best we've ever had!

Bunny poo!

My two always have nice poos, sizeable and speckled with gold sparks, never very dark.

And then we got a fresh bale this week, and it's very tough and stalky and not that green.... Exactly how my two love it! They've eaten even more than normal, and their poos are about 1.5 times as big as normal :shock: and they're so golden throughout that they're the se colour as my blonde hair :shock:

I called OH over and he was in awe too :lol: he's proud of our two's output as well :p

And it's not just improved quality.... The quantity is RIDICULOUS! So many!

I wish every hay bale was like this one, but they vary so much with season/weather! Although they're never bad quality, this is just the best we've ever had!

I'm the same as you.....when a boarding customer comes to collect their bun(s), the first thing I regale them with is an intimate description of the size/shape/quantity of their bun's poos while they were staying with us. People think I'm odd....can't think why! :p

Back