• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nervouse new rabbit tomorrow. ....

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
Feel really nervouse......... cleaning, tidying, organising......... cant sit still......... vinegar all over the place.........

Collecting baby bun at 2pm..... so excited, but nervouse for the bonding with Binx. Gosh is this normal? :lol: I wont sleep tonight of course :lol:

Post pics When you get the bunny?:love: Can't wait to see! This is how I felt the night before I got my buns (and the rest :p) Too restless to do anything :p:love:

:love:
Post pics When you get the bunny?:love: Can't wait to see! This is how I felt the night before I got my buns (and the rest :p) Too restless to do anything :p:love:

Im crazy..... contemplating changing my livingroom arround, but best leave that till morning, everything is sat ready....but I keep looking at it thinking...is it ready! Binx knows something is up. Oh I just cant wait. Think il have a glass of wine. Oh il post pics if I can figure out how to. Eeeeeeeek so excited. Think I need more vinegar!!!:lol:

Thankyou :love::love: iv got her home and iv started the bonding process this morning. It sems to be going well I think. :D

Back