• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squeee my super cute bunnies

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
All three girls are settling in nicely (they arrived Sunday afternoon), they are all happily hand feeding and Katniss and Prim are happy being brushed and stroked, Cinna is much more nervous, but has been happily playing with all her new toys.

They're so cute and happy to see me all the time (I suspect all the hand feeding has a lot to do with this).

There poo's are all fine too and they're eating and drinking well too.

3301f140-fc45-4a97-bfa6-5418e63d0e87_zps6bcf5277.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Katniss

Prim

All three again with Cinna showing off her punk rocker mane & Katniss with her head in my pellet measuring bowl

Last edited:
The two lighter coloured ones (Prim & Cinna) are four months and the darker one, Katniss is nearly 5 months old. The fluffiest one (Prim) was so small I could sit her on my hand when I viewed them at the rescue a month agao and now she's as big as her sister.

All three are from an irresponsible breeder and are full sisters. Katniss is from the litter prior to Cinna & Prim though.

Back