• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid question but how do you neutralise a carpeted area???

moi

Mama Doe
When Timmy and Misty are bonded they will be going where Misty currently is. I will neutralise the puppy panels, toys etc but what about the carpet????

the vinegar wouldn't smell for very long. you could try baking soda. brush it into the carpet, leave for a while and then hoover it up. works really well :wave:

I didn't neutralize the carpet when I bonded mine but they both had been on the carpets at different times.

We used vinegar, baking soda and the steam cleaner on ours. Probably a bit overboard but at least the carpet smells super clean now! :lol:

I didn't neutralise my carpet either...because I didn't know it was possible! :roll: Happy to know for the future that baking soda works! :thumb:

Ill try baking soda, I dont have a steamer and I cant bear to think of vinegar in the carpet x

Back