• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walks/Danny/Marty & suchlike

So, about that house you are buying Angie. I dont suppose there's room for 14 Rabbits, a Syrian Hamster and a batty old woman is there ?

What I wouldn't give to live far away from the concrete jungle I currently reside in.

Danny looks like he has a woolly winter coat :love:

As for the Apples .............. :shock:

Beautiful photos, especially the apple one.

Coming back to the apples, how bizarre there is only 3 left on the tree, was there a big storm ?

Beautiful photos, especially the apple one.

Coming back to the apples, how bizarre there is only 3 left on the tree, was there a big storm ?

It's totally weird - there were two trees - one with red apples & one with green all spread around the base. Must've been from the winds the other week :D

TBH Jane - I live opposite a Big Blue factory - it's just it's an old mining town so there's fields they can't build on, & it's next to the factory:lol:

The lake is Langsett reservoir about 11 miles from my house so I did have to drive there & suffer a wet Marty on the way back:lol:

Danny wasn't clipped this year as his cushings weight loss was significant & he couldn't be exercised anyway. He's been stuck in his loose box for 3 weeks with a parasitic infection - which we aren't 100% sure has gone although his skin looks better & there's very little scratching now. Now I'm leading him out with the hope of riding when I get back from Everest. We *may be clipping him out next week - it'll help us get to the bottom of his skin condition & his weight is better now - plus I have new rugs to use - we had to burn the rest. I just wanna clip him, scrub him & hopefully that will get rid of the last of it

Looks like you've been having some lovely days out. I love Marty.
Yorkshire is fab!

Back