• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those with sheds....

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
Those of you that keep your rabbits in sheds do you put your bunnies away at night in their hutch or leave them the run of the shed ?
At the moment Steel has the run of the shed all day but at night I lock him in his hutch for protection as I'm scared he will escape if I don't, or worried a rat would get it.... Silly I know but that's me lol x

Mine have access to the whole shed and run 24/7.
If the shed and run are secure enough for day time use they should be secure enough for night time use. :thumb:

I don't have a hutch the bunnies have free run of the shed and aviary 24/7, as battlekat said if its safe for the day it's safe for the night!

I have a hutch in my shed but its permanently open. Its too small for them to be shut in anyway. They have the run of their shed and attached run 24/7. Run is on concrete. They are fine.

Mine have a shed and and run attached........I shut the run off at. Night so they just have the shed to play in :wave:

Back