• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Farore the Conti and her bed.

Hele

Warren Veteran
I gave Farore and Loki a furry cat bed recently, fully expecting it to be shredded and/or used as a toilet... however they have surprised me!!!

Yes hoomin? What do you want?

Nope, not interested... I'm going back to sleep!

hhmmppfff, I'm awake now and so shall glare!

:love::love::love:

Awwwww, she's gorgeous.

The cat bed and the bean bag are the two best things in Hector's world!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely beautiful :love::love:
I need a conti!! I don't think my mum would notice, it's not like they're huge or anything.... :oops: :lol:

Thank you everyone :love: I think she is rather special :love:

Actually she is small for a conti, not even 5kg her vac card says she is a conti cross but she seems pure conti in appearance and temperament, she is just a bit smaller than most!

There is a tiny pee stain on the bed this morning :shock: I might take it away and wash it before it gets turned into a loo, I knew it was too good to last! :lol:

Absolutely beautiful :love::love:
I need a conti!! I don't think my mum would notice, it's not like they're huge or anything.... :oops: :lol:

I need a Conti too - I'd love a big bouncy girl Conti bouncing around the house. Sadly, I also think my OH would notice :evil:

Thank you everyone :love: I think she is rather special :love:

Actually she is small for a conti, not even 5kg her vac card says she is a conti cross but she seems pure conti in appearance and temperament, she is just a bit smaller than most!

There is a tiny pee stain on the bed this morning :shock: I might take it away and wash it before it gets turned into a loo, I knew it was too good to last! :lol:

She does look petite but isn't she only young? I know Hector had a last minute growth surge at about 18 months :lol:

She does look petite but isn't she only young? I know Hector had a last minute growth surge at about 18 months :lol:

Farore is about 3 years old :wave: she is a small girly for the breed but as Helena said we didn't think she was crossed with anything as she is so 'Conti like' in looks and personality.

(I'm not just randomly butting in, she was my foster bunny for over a year :lol::oops:)

Hele - she looks so happy and contented :love: I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see pictures of her, she couldn't have got a more amazing home :D

She looks a lot like my An who is a ContiXRex! She's beauiful and looks so happy snuggled in her bed. Shame it didn't last long before nearly becoming a toilet :lol:

Farore is about 3 years old :wave: she is a small girly for the breed but as Helena said we didn't think she was crossed with anything as she is so 'Conti like' in looks and personality.

(I'm not just randomly butting in, she was my foster bunny for over a year :lol::oops:)

Hele - she looks so happy and contented :love: I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see pictures of her, she couldn't have got a more amazing home :D

Ah, is missed her age. She has a very downy coat so looks like a little'n.

Black bunnies are so lovely. :)

I'm sure it is wonderful to see your foster bunny looking so contented. It must be so hard to give them up.

Oh good I was hoping you would see this! :p

She is doing so well, the biggest news is that she is currently off her metacam :shock: :p still running around, flopping and binkying although I am obviously monitoring her closely for any signs of discomfort and she will have a further check up with Loki's vaccination in a month (ish) as she will be at the vets anyway. I think being indoors has helped her quite a lot. It's cool in their room but not cold and the temp doesn't drop at night I think it's done her some good! Plus whilst the mats aren't exactly soft they are a bit softer and give her very good grip. She loves her mats!

She is quite easy to monitor actually, she is the only one who can make that much of a racket and she lives above the living room, even when we aren't in the room we tend to know what she is up to! :lol: It's always fun when we have guests and she decides to jump down off of the box or something randomly :lol::lol::lol:

I got a timothyhay.co.uk delivery today, so they will all be happy bunnies tonight! :p

I'm sure it is wonderful to see your foster bunny looking so contented. It must be so hard to give them up.

It was hard, although I was extremely happy as she really was going to the perfect home where she would have company, space and be thoroughly spoilt :p

Oh good I was hoping you would see this! :p

She is doing so well, the biggest news is that she is currently off her metacam :shock: :p still running around, flopping and binkying although I am obviously monitoring her closely for any signs of discomfort and she will have a further check up with Loki's vaccination in a month (ish) as she will be at the vets anyway. I think being indoors has helped her quite a lot. It's cool in their room but not cold and the temp doesn't drop at night I think it's done her some good! Plus whilst the mats aren't exactly soft they are a bit softer and give her very good grip. She loves her mats!

She is quite easy to monitor actually, she is the only one who can make that much of a racket and she lives above the living room, even when we aren't in the room we tend to know what she is up to! :lol: It's always fun when we have guests and she decides to jump down off of the box or something randomly :lol::lol::lol:

I got a timothyhay.co.uk delivery today, so they will all be happy bunnies tonight! :p

That's fantastic news! It just goes to show how much difference the warmth makes :love::love: Eeeee makes me so happy when I think of the life she has now :D (not that she had a bad life with me, haha, but she must be so much happier indoors and with company :))

So cute! But given how Levi and Daisy have loved their time sleeping on my bed recently (when covered with a lovely fleecy blanket) I'm not surprised Farore is loving her bed :)

Back