• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Renting with Buns

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
Well....I got the job in London.

I can't get excited about it though because all I can think of is the buns!! :-(

The plan is for me to rent somewhere in london monday to friday at first and come home weekends...while OH sorts out his transfer to London. Theyll stay with him during that period but Im so scared i wont be able to find someone wholl let me rent with him the buns :'-(

From a landlords point of view, I'd be more than happy for a tenant to have rabbits (or other pets for that matter) so I'm sure there are plenty of other landlords who feel the same. :)

When we started renting the landlord just asked for an extra £100 deposit, just as extra reassurance for if anything did get damaged by the buns. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone willing to do a similar deal :)

Thanks guys :)

I'm sorry to do this but could everyone have a look at my post in bonding about leaving buns alone? :(

It's soooo important I get this right!

We have a house rabbit and we've rented 4 different properties with no problems. There was even one that said no pets, but then when we asked specifically about a rabbit they said it was fine!

When your all saying about landlords, if they accept rabbits or not..

Do you mean rabbits living inside, or outside.

I thought rabbits living outside wouldn't be a problem, I am looking into getting some myself, and haven't even thought about asking the landlord as I thought it would be fine outside? What harm can they do...

When your all saying about landlords, if they accept rabbits or not..

Do you mean rabbits living inside, or outside.

I thought rabbits living outside wouldn't be a problem, I am looking into getting some myself, and haven't even thought about asking the landlord as I thought it would be fine outside? What harm can they do...

I suppose the only thing is if u have runs on grass or anything that might ruin the garden! I rent and my lawn is now a right state :lol: I've meshed on the lawn for runs etc but then I know my landlords and as long as I make it look reasonable when I leave, they won't mind. Plus it was never going to be a nice lawn, really boggy in parts and about 10 different types of grass that all grow at different rates :roll: Doesn't help that mowing the lawn is my least favourite job!!

renting with buns?
they promise, but they've never put in their share of the cost...:evil:

Bahahahaha! My lots don't either. Maybe I should start charging them? :lol:

My landlord let me in with 30 snakes & 1 rabbit. He did say no more, but I now have 5 rabbits (a sixth pending) & only 7 snakes so less pets overall :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outside - I always get them added to the tenancy agreement as most standard ones have a no pets without permission clause.

I better ask then, I didn't think about outside pets. We are down as not allowing pets, but thought the garden wouldn't be a problem.

Only have soil and a patio in the garden, but its worth asking! :D

Back