• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

timothyhay.co.uk

Not that I am aware of however I could be wrong so it would be best to ring up and check. We ordered our first lot a few weeks ago and it was just left outside the door as no one was in! Luckily we live in a nice enough neighbourhood!

The bunnies are loving the hay so I would definitely recommend ordering from them!

You used to be able to but they'd swapped to Parcelforce as their courier when I ordered my last bale. Not only did Parcelforce 'forget' to pick up from the farm, it was another 3 days before they delivered it to me. Great communication from Timothyhay.co.uk though. Can't fault them and my buns :love: their hay :thumb:.

Yeh I think it depends which company they use to deliver. I had one a few weeks ago and I think I got an email to say it was out for delivery but it didn't get delivered until the day after.

Hi

Mine come yesterday I email them and he told me it be city link van and it was gizmo like the hay so that was goo wow so pls it big bag lol

Back