• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HI!! Remember me anyone??

capel

Warren Veteran
Hi ALL!!! It's well over a year since I was on the forum last,but having scrolled through some sections I see there are still some familiar names of folk who might remember me:wave: Here's a quick update..
I now have only 4 bunsters..a trio who live outdoors(Fliss,Bunty and Dave). Fliss and Bunty are both Honeybunny rescues and Dave came from the RSPCA . Our 4rth is also a rescue(RSPCA). He's called Dougal and is blind and deaf,( though he seems unaware of the fact!!) . He lives in the kitchen and has mapped out the whole area including a route to the garden! As soon as I can remember how to post pics I'll update this post. Has this worked?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1/1601583_10152530375544056_833137087_n.jpg

Last edited:
I remember you :lol: I was in the country park on the pony the other day and was tempted to ride over and say hi :D

Back