• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help so stressed out now what dus mean if water comes out off noies and mounth

Ajones3169

Warren Scout
Just ring vet back again want to know if any one can tell me way she had loads off water out off noies and month so worried ring vet this morining as her foot is up and vet said to bring her in tomorrow but now she as just had water like stuff out her noies and mount and her eye wet to ;(
97a106bb30e8e002b656e92168a8a6aa_zpsf9de24da.jpg
het foot is bigger then other one and she was running around and went over on her leg and now it's up and she just had water out her noies mounth

Last edited:
Is she coughing or sneezing? What happened just before?

I think she needs to see an emergency vet to check she hasn't aspirated anything and also to get done much needed pain relief.

T
Is she coughing or sneezing? What happened just before?

I think she needs to see an emergency vet to check she hasn't aspirated anything and also to get done much needed pain relief.

Yes I am at vets now waiting for vet she was lie in asleep sat up and water come out off he noise month

She could have been choking, had she previously been eating something such as pellets? if she was stressed out by choking she would have been furiously hopping around and may have also unfortunately hurt her front leg in the process. Hopefully the vet will check her throat and lungs, as well as her leg

Good luck, hope she's ok

Thank u for all your help the vet as give her pain relief for her foot she as sprained her ankle and the water from her noise mouth is her tear ducts she as to have them flushed on 6 as she had weepy eye as we'll ;( poor babie as not have good week she just come off eye drops and antibiotic in her water so she rest in now
23e0ff15b4964cf1e228975da194fa95_zps34f17cba.jpg

Last edited:
give her some noserubs from me.
*hugs* to you, its stressful when theyre not well xx

I well thanks Hun it's been long day but she ok that's all that matters she only 6 months old I worrie about her so much being young rabbit but vet as said with flush in off her noise should stop weepy if not next step is to look at her theeth her ankle she as to have 5 days rest

Your vet sounds like she knows her stuff.
fingers crossed she has no tooth problems.
and i imagine itll he hard to try get her to rest! Her binkies must be epic :lol:

Sending lots of noserubs for her and get well vibes, she"s gorgeous. i hope she recovers soon
fee x

Your vet sounds like she knows her stuff.
fingers crossed she has no tooth problems.
and i imagine itll he hard to try get her to rest! Her binkies must be epic :lol:

Yes that is true she goof vet gizmo is resting but trays to have run around but she can as ankle let's her know got her in tv room with me she as fee run off flat but vet said to have her in one room to rest ;)

Hi thanks for all your tex

She is doing better she as put her feet down little more no more water form her noise and mouth !!!!! And she had rest not much little monkey but she looking little better to day she been munch in on her hay all night so that's good she send hugs to u all
23e0ff15b4964cf1e228975da194fa95_zps34f17cba.jpg

Aww im glad shes feeling a bit better :love:
i love seeing pictures of her, shes like a massive version of my willow :love:
hope you're feeling ok and not too stressed xxx

Back