• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Charlie and Lola

joeybun

Warren Scout
They have both been neutured and are now back together.
since being reunited, lola has really come out of her shell and will now come running upto me when I go into their pen :love: she is still a bit unsure of strokes and cuddles but she's getting there and I know it will take time.
Charlie on the other hand.... I isn't afraid of anything. He is always up to something and has escaped the pen twice and gave a me a fright when I couldn't find him - he was hidden under the bed. Now he knows about it, he makes a dash for it as soon as I open the pen :roll: :lol:

here's a few pics of them (sorry some are dark but they don't like the flash :lol: )
20140220_212400_zpsnsssxh5c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140218_222211_zps31m5pyiw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Barely fitting into a 32litre storage box together :? :lol:
20140218_214039_zpsjpze5dju.jpg
[/URL][/IMG

20140205_151518_zpsoogqzr6r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140205_150615_zpsax5heeif.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]]

Not a rabbit, but my cat Sadie who likes boxes :D:lol:
20140205_142038_zpskl5ucnyr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gorgeous pics :love: The cat at the end made me laugh cos I was just looking through going aw rabbits... Then CAT!! I love cats they have such personality :love:

Gorgeous pics :love: The cat at the end made me laugh cos I was just looking through going aw rabbits... Then CAT!! I love cats they have such personality :love:

Thank you :) I don't think the cat realises she's a cat, she used to sleep in the rabbits bed with him and drink his water
20130617_145121-1_zpswk55qu2q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20131227_231530_zps0ercfkpj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

excuse the mess on the 2nd pic, I'd only just brought him inside so was worried about where he would toilet :oops: :lol:
they really loved eachother though and joey would follow her around and groom her - makes me feel guilty for letting him live on his own for so long :cry:

I just nearly had a heart attack when I looked at the top right of the above pic.................... :shock:

:lol:

Do you like his scarf? :lol::lol:

edit: just realised what you meant, they where his cuddly teddies to keep him company (but would usually end up getting frisky with them :roll::lol: )

Back