• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit escaped

Dawson

Warren Scout
:shock:

I feel like I'm a terrible bunny mother.
I left yesterday around 7pm. She had fresh water and hay and food.
I was supposed to be coming back around 12, but ended up at the other side of glasgow and sleeping at a couch.
So I came back today...
She wasn't in the puppypen! She had jumped on my bed before ._. but she always climbed a bit to do that, so I put something in front so she couldn't climb but she still managed to get out. She was hiding under my bed.
And I am about to see the damage.
She has not chewed through my cables, thank god.
My whole bed is full of poo -.-
and I think she weed on my duvet. So question: is it possible to wash a duvet?
she has opened 2 sacks of hay!
and I still have to find out whether she chewed through the carpet or at the bed etc ._.
Its difficult to see right now cause you open the door to my room, get in the puppy pen, get out theres my bed and next to my bed its stacked with boxes so no space to stand or walk ._.

She will probably always jump out of the pen now, so I would think about putting a cover over it so she can't jump out. Either that, or make her free range. :lol:

She will probably always jump out of the pen now, so I would think about putting a cover over it so she can't jump out. Either that, or make her free range. :lol:

I can't make her free range until i move out of here (which is on friday).
but she can only jump out in the corner where my bed is, so I'm thinking of putting something high on my bed that she can't jump on top..
I only need 4 more days T_T

If it's a single duvet you should be able to pop it in the washing machine as long as it's not an expensive down/feather one.
If it's a double you may need to take it to a launderette as the machines are bigger there.

If it's a single duvet you should be able to pop it in the washing machine as long as it's not an expensive down/feather one.
If it's a double you may need to take it to a launderette as the machines are bigger there.

You can wash a down/feather one fine in a washer, but drying it might be a problem!

Back