• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big bundle of baby bunny snugglyness

Whitelighter

Warren Scout
5A9B5939-BF2E-4394-BE3D-4261B7857927.jpg

Love baby buns

SQQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Awwww!! Honestly if i was you I'd be keeping all of them!! :)

How is the little one with the bad leg?

Still not using his leg to put weight on but other than that he's fine. Can race with the rest of them and is eating, toil wrong and looking great. He's the black bun on the left in the picture.

I'd love to keep all of them but I don't really gave the space. We have really good homes lined up that are local and very rabbit savvy so they will have a brilliant life - plus I can look in on them from time to time.

:love::love::love:

That's really cheered me up this morning. :D

Bundles of bunny fluffs... :love:

Edit: ... Errrr... It's not morning time anymore is it? Afternoon... :oops::lol:

Still not using his leg to put weight on but other than that he's fine. Can race with the rest of them and is eating, toil wrong and looking great. He's the black bun on the left in the picture.

I'd love to keep all of them but I don't really gave the space. We have really good homes lined up that are local and very rabbit savvy so they will have a brilliant life - plus I can look in on them from time to time.

You have more self control than me then! This is why I could never even consider breeding any kind of animal. I'd literally not be able to give them away! And in so pleased he's doing ok :)

You have more self control than me then! This is why I could never even consider breeding any kind of animal. I'd literally not be able to give them away! And in so pleased he's doing ok :)

I know long term it's best for them. I know they will be cherished and the centres of attention in their new home, rather than being more cramped than they should be in mine.

I wish I was a lot smaller so I could crawl in to this smush of bunny :love: I think I would not be accepted at this human size :lol:

They just look so cute, I'm very jealous! I've never held or even seen a baby bunny in real life! I think whenever I rescue my next bunny I'll try find a rescue with a rescued 4-6 week old litter so I can ask to have a peek at them :p although I'd be getting an older bunny, I hope they'd still let me see the babies :lol:

Seriously I'm so jealous :lol: I'd get nothing else done if I were you though! I get hardly anything done with my big fat lumps of adult bunnies doing cute things :lol:

So cute! I love baby bunnies :love::love::love: I first saw Badger & Blueberry with their other two siblings & mum at 4 weeks old and they were gorgeous!! And of course they still are :love::love::love:

this little bundle is beyond cute! it's nice your know they're going to good homes, I guess it will make the hard job of seeing them go a little easier!?

Gorgeous. My favourite part of volunteering at a rescue was getting to see and - when they were old enough -cuddle baby bunnies.

I love the way one of their legs is stretched out behind the bundle of furry loveliness:love:

Back