• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone have bunny tattoos to show off?!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I've got a few tattoos, but no bunnies... I love the idea, but cutesy tattoos aren't really my style so i'd love to see people's bunny tattoos to get some ideas! I've tried Pinterest but nothing has really inspired me enough to actually get it done! :D

Heres mine

1514596_600360363755_921669232_n.jpg

I have a bunny tattoo on my left arm. It's to commemorate my soul bunny, Dexter.

It's to symbolise him running through the stars up in bunny heaven, with the rainbow for the Rainbow Bridge. He could never run in life, so it's nice to think of him running around up there.

^^Aw that's lovely. The bunnies u have there r something like what I'd like but only quite small and not sure where! Thinking wrist would be nice but there's about 3 diff tattoo ideas I've had for my wrist :lol:

Oooo what a wonderful thread. I have tattoos but not of a bunny, oh I really want one now. I would love a white rabbit tattoo by a 3d tattoo artist, front facing, white, pointed ears with a tiny red bow tie, like an Alice Rabbit, think id like it on the back of my shoulder. Oh my think im gonna look into it now........ you've started something lol xx

Love this, this is something like what I'd like, love the placement too but my figure isn't as good as yours :lol: I'd love one like this but tiny, running across my wrist sort of placed as if it was on a bracelet...

Thankyou. I designed it myself and then it was stenciled on to me. It's only about an inch in length, perfect for me. Originally I had wanted a periscoping bunny but the tattooist said it might not be that obvious as a bun so small but two circles and sticks! I love the fact he's running now. He represents the spirits of all my rabbits, past and present. :love:

i've been reading r u for too long - I'm starting to like tattoos... lea-anne's is my favourite today.

summer&skye, are any of your tattoos 'wicked'? i ask because you use briar dawn and i wondered if you used any of the other facilities locally...:)

i've been reading r u for too long - I'm starting to like tattoos... lea-anne's is my favourite today.

summer&skye, are any of your tattoos 'wicked'? i ask because you use briar dawn and i wondered if you used any of the other facilities locally...:)

Thank you. I have no idea why but I hear that a lot. ' I don't like tattoos but I like yours.' Always nice to hear x

I have a bunny tattoo on my left arm. It's to commemorate my soul bunny, Dexter.

It's to symbolise him running through the stars up in bunny heaven, with the rainbow for the Rainbow Bridge. He could never run in life, so it's nice to think of him running around up there.

i absolutely love this! :love:

Back