• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

M for Maddie or moult!

Kirotea

Mama Doe
I've had Millie and Maddie for nearly a month and a half but about a week or so ago Maddie developed a little 'M' on her nose. I've finally got a photo where you can see it properly. She obviously decided she liked her new name so much she grew a little M or it's an M for moult lines! :lol: Also you can see she's got the best seat in the house, Millie's belly!

M_zpsac160f7a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aaw u take gorgeous photos of them and they appear very photogenic too, they're so pretty :love: Markings r similar to my Heidi but she's much lighter :love: That M is gorgeous, Summer gets a funny moult on her nose, I always think she looks like a koala :lol: I'll see if I can find a pic...

Was looking for one one Summer and came across this one of Dash :lol: If u cover his eyes the moult lines look like 2 closed eyes!! :lol: Sorry to hijack your thread :oops:

Aaw u take gorgeous photos of them and they appear very photogenic too, they're so pretty :love: Markings r similar to my Heidi but she's much lighter :love: That M is gorgeous, Summer gets a funny moult on her nose, I always think she looks like a koala :lol: I'll see if I can find a pic...

I think Maddie is a bit lighter than she looks in this photo. Millie is darker as she's decided to keep her winter coat on at the moment!

I think Maddie is a bit lighter than she looks in this photo. Millie is darker as she's decided to keep her winter coat on at the moment!

Heidi is lighter and darker :lol: her lighter bits r more creamy with odd touches of the sandy colour, but her darker bits range from light to very dark grey!

Back