• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I an ******* for selling my pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omehtea

New Kit
Had a dwarf buck for nearly 2 years and now I'm planning to sell him for £100. A buyer has agreed to meet me. Reason for selling? Got bored of this buck not showing me affection ever since neutered. I'm using the money to buy myself another buck of a different breed. I told some friends and everyone seems to ostracise me, calling me a heartless *******. I also haven't spent enough time with my buck and he's now going to a bigger home with a doe as a companion. It's a much improved new home for him. Win win? No, I still profited from selling my pet.

cant-tell-if-trolling-or-serious-thumb.jpg

I'm not trolling. I swear the next buck I get won't ever get neutered. I spend only several hours a day with the bunny so he must be bored all the time. Going to this new home means more attention, bigger place to run, and a doe companion.

Why would you get another rabbit if you recognise that your current rabbit doesn't get enough attention?

Someone is paying £100 for an unwanted dwarf buck? Something doesn't sound quite right re this scenario... :shock:

Why would you get another rabbit if you recognise that your current rabbit doesn't get enough attention?

^^^ my thoughts exactly if you spent more time with your current buck trying to get to know him then maybe he will show affection. And correct me if I'm wrong but rabbits prefer company of their own kind and would show affection to them more then to a human. I have two rabbits my lop loves to have snuggles my other one doesn't like being handled at all. I spend them same time with each of them maybe sometimes more with Faith to try and get her used to me. I wouldn't dream of selling her because she doesn't show me affection she's a rabbit I don't expect her to!

Yeah :lol: This is such a poor attempt at trolling too, it's so obvious it's laughable.

I said I'm not trolling. I do have a phd and if I wanted to 'troll' it wouldn't be so obvious. The term 'trolling' is used by losers like you who refuse to accept other people's lives can be so different to yours.

Same reason when someone you like rejects you you decide to find someone else. It's better to have a fresh start with a younger rabbit who hasn't formed an impression of me yet. It's a second chance to bond.

I said I'm not trolling. I do have a phd and if I wanted to 'troll' it wouldn't be so obvious. The term 'trolling' is used by losers like you who refuse to accept other people's lives can be so different to yours.

Okay :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back