• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Fever 2014

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Anyone else's buns think it's spring? Or is it just Orinoco being even more of a happy silly bunny than usual?

Yes! If I go in the kitchen in the middle of the night or early morning Scamp's taken to circling my feet grunting with the odd head twitch thrown in. I tried telling him he's neutered, nearly seven and lives indoors but he doesn't seem to care :lol:

we're not alone then. He foolishly tried to hump Scarlet earlier, Madam does absolutely NOT allow that ever!

yep! nibbles was trying it on with buttons last week, last night i went to see them and buttons was showing him who is boss! :shock:

Lttle Munch has been trying to mount big Tilly for the past few days. She just drags him around till he falls off :D Spring is definitely in the air.

My two have also decided spring has begun!

Harvey is getting honky again! I find the noise hilarious :lol:

They hump all year round but the frequency has now gone up! Lilly has always humped Harvey regularly, it's so funny, she's worked out which end she should be on now, but Harvey's face is such a picture, so much anger! Then 9 out of 10 times she'll jump off and he'll chase her! That one time though out of ten she'll sprint and binky away expecting to be chased and he just continues lying where he is making her look like a nutter :lol:

I'm very much looking forwards to an evening of honky Harvey, it makes my day :lol:

Nooooo much as I'm loving the signs if spring, apparently it's the worst time to be bonding buns... Like I'm doing on Friday :shock:

Yep - spring fever has certainly hit Sheldon - poor Holly gets humped from every direction at the moment :oops:...she doesn't seem to mind it too much though - probably has realised the resistance is futile :roll:

The bunny spring imp seems to have hit all our buns though - they are SO naughty at the moment - our flat rings with the word 'NO!!!!'. (I secretly love them like that though :love:)

Yep, Blackavar has kindly grown me a fifth bunny in fur I brushed off him a few mins ago & I've had to get changed as covered in the stuff! Badger has also started humping & making grunting noises. Haven't seen the other two react, but there's time still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say it has hit my only unspayed girl Frankie. She is so excited to see me, and for some reason when I am wearing my new dressing gown she goes crazy racing around me making the little honking sounds :lol: yesterday she did a huge leap over to me and scared me half to death :lol:

Oh wow Lilly just gave Harvey the hump of his life :shock: I was giving him head rubs so he just stayed put when she climbed on him, she got so excited after a while she started honking! Unlike Harvey's grunt of a honk she has a high pitched girly honk :lol:

Mine all seem to be frisky, and even though they're all done some of the boys are spraying :evil: got some in the face today :mrgreen:

Back