• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I brave a trio

Rexripley

Mama Doe
At the moment I have my three single buns
Alfie - male - neutered
Harley - female - neutered
Dexter - male - neutered

Dexter was only done last week so I want to wait for his hormones to calm down before I attempt this but just wondering if I should brave it if so HOW??

In the past with bonding two I've had them in the house with barriers splitting them, swapping sides for about a week with the odd date in between and it's worked.

How does it work with three?
At the moment two are outside and one inside so ideally I'd like to wait to do this inside, I'm guessing it would be better waiting til the temperatures about the same in and out?

All tips appreciated thanks! :)

I have just braved this, adding another neutered male to a bonded male/female couple.
It is seriously nerve wracking and if I did it again I'd definitely take it more slowly, but so far so good.

I don't have much advice as I'm a complete novice, but there's lots of help to be found on here!! Best of luck with it, there's nothing better than a pile of snuggling bunnies :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put mine all in together but I sit in there with them ready to separate or distract if necessary. It's worked with all my bonds so far but you do have to be prepared for sleepless nights. Have lots of hay for them all and keep a few treats to hand.

As you already have 3 singles, you've got nothing to lose.

It's so worth it though :D

I put mine all in together but I sit in there with them ready to separate or distract if necessary. It's worked with all my bonds so far but you do have to be prepared for sleepless nights. Have lots of hay for them all and keep a few treats to hand.

As you already have 3 singles, you've got nothing to lose.

It's so worth it though :D

I'm guessing an extra hand to help out incase a fight breaks out? Would you put all three in a neutral area together?

I have a trio, a male/female couple then a young male bonded with them.

It was a doddle, piece of cake.....I paid someone else to do it:oops:

I tried, it was soooo stressful, I did it in the bath, all 3, I didn't know when it was looking good, when to leave them too it, when to separate them.:lol:

They were away over a week, it was awful without them but they came back all loved up.

Really glad I did it but so glad someone else did the hard work:oops:

I have a trio, a male/female couple then a young male bonded with them.

It was a doddle, piece of cake.....I paid someone else to do it:oops:

I tried, it was soooo stressful, I did it in the bath, all 3, I didn't know when it was looking good, when to leave them too it, when to separate them.:lol:

They were away over a week, it was awful without them but they came back all loved up.

Really glad I did it but so glad someone else did the hard work:oops:

I think the nearest bonding place to me is buddies bunnies in edinburgh, that's about two hours away though :(

I accidentally bonded my 4 last weekend. So no advice, but if you have three singles already, you have nothing to lose and lots to gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back