• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More tales from the bed....

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Levi and Daisy are back on the bed...and I think they are getting too comfy!! :) it's so funny whenever Daisy does a DBF she gives herself a fright and sits straight back up again!! :)
image_zps991abb84.jpg

image_zpsff03d610.jpg

image_zpseda8c085.jpg

image_zps45dc0925.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous! I have such a soft spot for these two :love::love::love: I feel like they're Badger & Blueberry's virtual brother & sister :love::love::love:

Awwwhh they look so snuggly :love: I love seeing bunnies cuddled up together, I think it's the most amazing and cutest thing! I'm watching my two snuggling right now, it literally melts my heart to see rabbits so in love with their mate/s :love:

Gorgeous! I have such a soft spot for these two :love::love::love: I feel like they're Badger & Blueberry's virtual brother & sister :love::love::love:

I know what you mean. I find myself more drawn to certain rabbits as well...I don't know why though! Your badger and blueberry are around the same age as Levi and Daisy so I feel that they have something in common! :)

Awwwhh they look so snuggly :love: I love seeing bunnies cuddled up together, I think it's the most amazing and cutest thing! I'm watching my two snuggling right now, it literally melts my heart to see rabbits so in love with their mate/s :love:

Me too! It's my favourite thing when they flop out like that. They stayed like they are in that last pic for about 20 minutes as well before both waking up and deciding to climb all over me, I love just letting them nosy around too, although one of these days I'm worried Levi is going to take a leap off the bed!

I know what you mean. I find myself more drawn to certain rabbits as well...I don't know why though! Your badger and blueberry are around the same age as Levi and Daisy so I feel that they have something in common! :)

Yes, that's why I think. They're a similar age and I think we joined at a similar time too :thumb:

Back