• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg photo of the day

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
its funny :lol: sox is just so darn cheeky :lol:

can you spot why he is being cheeky to his mummy that asked for a nice photo in this pic

Last edited:
Love this picture! I also think I must have a bunny tongue fetish, I love seeing bunny tongues & get so excited to see them :oops:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sox says thanks, he is driving his mummy silly today with his naughtiness, he will do something then binky in delight of being told off

Hi Sox, you is so cheeky & gorgeous :love: I'd love to see your naughty binky :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He must be picking up on Fiver today. I have him out for a run on the bed and he won't stop pulling threads out of his towel or leave the cat alone. :roll:

I was looking up at the top of the picture to see if there was a bit of narna hanging there that Sox wanted to nom. ;)

He must be picking up on Fiver today. I have him out for a run on the bed and he won't stop pulling threads out of his towel or leave the cat alone. :roll:

I was looking up at the top of the picture to see if there was a bit of narna hanging there that Sox wanted to nom. ;)

nope no foods , sox isn't allowed bananas either due to his kidneys he is on a strict diet

Back