• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny and chips!

Jemima

Alpha Buck
A friend called round last night and thought there was something wrong with our electricity as the house was so cold and she could smell a chip supper.

Wrong ..... I am bonding outdoor bunnies so couldn't put the heat on and the house smells of vinegar from neutralising :lol::lol::lol:

The things we have to do for our furry friends :roll:

Might have some fish and chips tonight though.

:D :D :D We often use vinegar when cleaning out the boarding cages, so our house always smells like a chippy.....and it always makes us fancy a chip-supper.....no wonder my jeans are getting too tight :shock: !

I thought it was a new menu choice too!

Bring on the old traditional English rabbit and chip tea! Forever gone is fish and chips! :lol:

My hubby (who was veggie for 25) recently eating meat said 'mmmm that's sound nice' :shock:
He is just wrong :lol:

Ah "lapin-frite" more commonly found at cafés in Paris!

It always sounds to me like what would happen to a naughty house bunny who chews a wire....

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lapin-frite?:shock:...

ooooooooohhhhh nooooooooooooooooo:cry:

I know. It's why it took us ages to find lunch in Paris; I wanted to boycott the places that advertised it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back