• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses buns looking like scruffpots!

Ooh yes! Coco in particular is starting to look a bit scruffy, mostly down her sides and bum! Let the plucking begin!!! :lol: (if she'd only sit still :lol: "take the hint hooman!" :lol:)

Smudges rear end is all tufty and scruffy, his ears seem to be changing colour too...

I think I must be lucky. Mine never really look scruffy, I know Levi is definitely moulting because I can see the moult line and his mane is looking less fluffy/more sparse...but neither he or Daisy get tufts. :)

mine ive been avoiding taking pics because of this :oops: but I may take a photo tonight show you mabels extreme moult :shock:

Oscar and Poppy both are, Jessie moulted earlier this year so she's not so bad now. This is Oscar's first proper moult in 4 years, he's never been like this before!

My bunny Tom is looking very untidy at the moment with his moulting lol, and I think my other bun Daisy is about to start hers too!

ive began alittle brushing each evening, and now as a reward of being a naughty mummy they get a fenugreek crunchie

Mine have been like this for months which is one reason I don't post many photos. Isn't it odd how we attribute embarrassment in appearance to them? :lol: I doubt they would care one way or t'other. ;)

Back